Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

Dude.... next time don't try

I must say, from all the images in that movie, and your movements and wanting to be fat... I came to the conclusion that you are a repressed homosexual that wants to make sweet sweet love to fat ugly people with ginger hair...

Or i came to that conclusion because you are a fag...

LL - Hotel California LL - Hotel California

Your institution is crap

Its an ok flash movie, but what the hell is the point of ripping off the whole clockcrew idea for a group? There are so many better ways to gang a bunch of people together, and much better names.

Originality of LockLegion = 0.0001 (out of a possible e^364982753)

Lock-Legion responds:

Please do your homework before reviewing, if you knew anything you would know that we
- have been around for over a year
- have all together submited over 120 flashes
- have our own collection page on newgrounds
- have won tons of awards and honors at newgrounds

Rebecca Rebecca

Most weird

I quite liked it, apart from the rebecca bit. I dont understand why they both say what they do and who they are saying it to.

@ sonicmarioalliance: go suck a cock.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

OMFG!

Poor lyrics... and what a bad attempt at a 'fanimutation'

Though the guy owns..... and we got to see all his cyber partners ;)

A Simple Line 7 A Simple Line 7

Good but could of been so much better

Dont get me wrong, the frame by frame animation was good, but it lacked direction.

I know they were intended to be 'music video'esque but to me it seemed a giant excuse to have dots whizzing around the screen with the occasional stick man or solid stick man.

In saying that I think the last animation was the better, because it was more in theme with its song.

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

LMFAO

That was fucking brilliant, apart from the over acting and the squishy sounds!

maybe the mood you portrayed god in was the mood he was in when he placed the prostate gland in men!

starcraft- ep1 m3 p2 starcraft- ep1 m3 p2

Very good piece of work

I think this movie and style has a lot of potential. Ignore all those who say you should have used sprites. Sprites are for those who only know how to tween. Speaking of which, try and get some fram by frame animation into your next one, and cut downa little on the detail. That should allow you to make a much longer movie with more action in it.

ButterField 1: Britney ButterField 1: Britney

o... kay...

How many cliches could you fit into this? and how many did you! heh, its a shame you used them all in one go (ie bitches, fantabulous, rainbows) as you have nothing more for later episodes.

Also, the topic stunk. No one cares about britney anymore. do someone who is at least worth the time of the tabloids :P

Powerpuff Girls 2 of 4 Powerpuff Girls 2 of 4

good job

Er, The_master_tommy, how many cartoons do u know that are made for 8 year olds and full of violence?

It features 8 year old SUper human girls, its not for them.

I thought that was very good. Your rendering of the PP girls is spot on! Cant wait to see the others!

Newgrounds Versus - Final Newgrounds Versus - Final

OMG! AN intellectual response

Tbh, I dont think Gel should win. Blatant Violence and DBZ action is really old these dasys, and even though it was animated really well, it was way to linear and boring.

Germs on the other hand was quite the opposite. It had a few corpses in there for all the ones with internet blood lusts, but it dis something that no other movie on newgrounds can do. It made me think. Even now I cant figure out what really went on, did the husband believe he was the wife, and did he go crazy but that was the way he remembered it, or something else?